Upon the completion of a painting project, we ask our customers to answer one simple question:
Based on your Overall Experience, how likely are you to recommend Brown Bear Painting to Family & Friends?
(Extremely Likely, Likely, Not Likely, Extremely Unlikely)
- Extremely Likely – We are so happy with how our kitchen and dining room look after Kevin and Brown Bear Painting did their work! They surpassed our expectations of what we even thought it could look like. They were in and out in about 3 short days and stuck around to see my husband and I’s reaction. Brown Bear Painting truly cares about their work and their customers. — Sara and Doug Punke
- Extremely Likely – Awesome Job. I will be calling in the future for any painting. Thank you! — TA Travel Centers (Morris)
- Extremely Likely – Professional, Neat, and Quality Work! [Brown Bear Painting] did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a good paint job. They even cleaned my ceiling fan. — Mr. & Mrs. Peters
- Extremely Likely – We were very impressed with the work that was done for us by Kevin and Brown Bear Painting. The quality was top-notch, professional and the results were amazing. The work area was kept clean and the staff was considerate to not only us but our neighbors as well. If you are in need of quality, professional painters, we would highly recommend Brown Bear Painting. — Tom Langland and Penny Olson-Langland
- Extremely Likely – [They] did an absolute perfect job. We couldn’t be happier with [their] quality of work and customer service. We would recommend Brown Bear Painting to anyone and will definitely be using [them] for any future projects. — Josh & Erica H.
- Extremely Likely – I have already recommended Brown Bear to a friend. I am very pleased with Brown Bear’s work. The finished projects are very well done. Kevin was prompt for appointments and he was very amenable and pleasant in addition to working hard. Job well done. — Dolores D.
- Extremely Likely – You and your crew have been very professional, courteous, and neat. I am very satisfied with the project. — Edward H.
- Extremely Likely – Finished on time. I’d recommend him to anyone. Clean up, which is very important to me was handled very well. Thanks Mr. Brown. — Jack E.
- Extremely Likely – I appreciated Kevin’s positive attitude toward the job at hand. I was confident that the work would be completed to my satisfaction and it was. — Carole M.
- Extremely Likely – Kevin is very customer oriented and made sure that we were satisfied with everything that he did. He did excellent work! Will use his services again. — Trena M.
- Extremely Likely – Kevin did a great job. He was very professional from the beginning. His work is awesome, attention to detail! Clean up was great. I will use him again and recommend to family & friends. — Beverly M.
- Extremely Likely – Kevin was great at keeping us informed of his schedule. He worked hard the entire time, cleaned up immaculately, and was very courteous. Got the job done in a timely fashion. Was extremely helpful in prep of picking out colors, and spent a lot of time with us. He seems to love what he does and it shows in his end product. — Kerri W.
- Extremely Likely – Very easy to work with. Open to questions and helpful. — Dorothy N.
- Extremely Likely – I want to thank you for the awesome job that you did on painting the rooms in our house. My wife and I are impressed with your workmanship but we were equally impressed with your professionalism and your communication. You are a credit to your industry and we feel fortunate having hired you to paint our home. Thanks again and good luck to you. — Stan Knudson
- Extremely Likely – I have already told friends about how extremely careful you are with your painting. Kevin Brown is very professional. He is very knowledgeable. I had a water stain on my ceiling. He found a solution that covered it so it did not bleed through the paint. The excellent quality of his work would make me hire him again. — Gail Heck